Project Name: Poultry Feed Mill Plant
Factory Capacity: Produce 20 tons feed pellets per hour (equal to 120,000 ton/year)
Application: This feed milling project can process a wide range of livestock and poultry feed (chicken, duck, cattle, sheep, etc).
Poultry Feed Mill Plant Photo Display
Planning the run a poultry feed mill, but don’t know how to start? We are here to help you! The followings are some photos of this 20 ton/hour feed processing plant. View the pictures to take a look at this factory and see if it is what you want. For detailed project report, please send us an inquiry! (Other Project: 5TPH Complete Set of Animal Feed Machine )
Details of the Feed Pellet Plant
What is Complete Formula Feed?
The complete formula feed is formulated according to the prescribed feeding standards. It contains protein, energy, minerals, trace elements, vitamins, etc. It can meet all the nutrition needed by livestock and poultry. It is of the best quality and balanced nutrition. It can feed animals directly without adding any other feed. This kind of feed is suitable for mechanization, semi-mechanization production. It is not only good choice for free-range farming but also for special households raising chickens, pigs, cattle, fish and precious animals. Its general composition is as follows. ( New Product: Portable Animal Feed Line in Container)
Formula of Complete Feed with meat
- Energy Feed 60%-70%
- Plant Protein Feed 15%-20%
- Meat Diet 2%-8%
- Mineral Feed 3%-8%
- Feed Additive (premix) 1%-2%
Formula of Complete Feed without meat
- Energy Feed 55%-65%
- Plant Protein Feed 25%-30%
- High Quality Grass Powder 5%-8%
- Mineral Feed 3%-5%
- Additive Premix 1%-3%
Why Make Compound Feed Pellets?
Pellet feed is compressed from powdered compound feed by using feed pellet mill. Compared to powdery feed or mash feed, pelletized feed has high density and it is more convenient for transportation and storage. It can also help avoiding fussy animals, reducing feed waste, shortening the feed intake time, stimulating secretion of digestive juices, and improving feed utilization efficiency. The feeding effect is better than mash feed. ( Maybe you are also interested in our Small Complete Set of Animal Feed Pellet )
The followings are the Advantages of Complete Compound Feed:
- Improve production performance and shorten the breeding period of commercial livestock and poultry: Compound feed is produced according to the nutritional needs of livestock and poultry, adopting scientific formula. Therefore, complete feed can ensure all kinds of nutrients and improve the production performance of livestock and poultry.
- Save grain, make rational use of need resources. Compound feed can not only maximize the use of grain and oil processing, food processing by-products, such as oil cakes, rice bran, blood meal, bone meal, fish meal, distilled grain and so on. Some non-nutritional additives can also be used according to the needs of livestock and poultry to reduce feed production cost and increase economic benefit.
- Easy to use: The compound feed can be fed directly. Therefore the labor and batching equipment can be saved.
- Convenient for industrialized feeding production and can be widely applied for large-scale animal farm.
- More health, more safe.