Industrial Pellet Machine is also named as ring die pellet press. The price of this kind of machine is generally higher than ordinary pellet presses. It is the widely apply to industrial pellet plant or complete wood pellet line. We have industrial wood pellet machine and industrial feed pellet machine for sale. Click below to see more of the details.
Ring die pellet mill can not only save energy but also reduce emissions and this brings pellet mill machine good economic benefit. When using ring die pellet machine, there are some aspects you need to pay attention to.
- The raw materials cannot have any metal objects, or else the metal impurities will broke the roller and ring die.
- Control the water content of raw material between 15% and 20%. Too high will impact the molding and too low will cause pelletizing blockage.
- Check the oiling machine before start the machinery. Make sure the oiling system is smooth so that to avoid high temperature burning bearing accessories.
- The feeding speed cannot be too fast at first when starting the ring die pellet machine. Increase to normal feeding speed after about 10 minutes, otherwise it will cause block problems.
- New ring die must be polished before using. The specific method is using sawdust, carborundum, oil according to 7:2:1 proportion as abrasive. Start the machinery and feed the abrasive into the ring die pellet mill repeatedly. Run the machine this way for about 40 minutes.
- Adjust the feeding speed timely according to the temperature and pelleting situation.
- In the beginning of pelletizing, there are fewer pellets, more particles. This is normal. Wait for a few minutes and it will be normal.
- Check all the bolts, nuts and pipe fasteners at any time to prevent loosening.