Recently, one set of our poultry feed pellet making line has been set up in Uganda.
Project Name: Poultry Feed Plant Project
Production Capacity: Produce 1~2 ton feed pellets per hour.
Factory Location: Uganda
Formula for Chicken Feed: Sunflower cake, soybean cake, soya, maize, fish meal, bone meal, soybean oil and premix.
In order to meet the requirement of this Ugandan customer, we made the process design with raw material storing, mixing, pelletizing, cooling, packing etc. As one professional poultry feed plant machinery manufacturer and supplier, we offer global sales and services that include technical guidance and overseas installation services. With the features of automatic control, are highly efficient, and are low consumption, our poultry feed plant can produce the pellet with diameter of 1.5mm-8mm. (Related News: 5 TPH Poultry Feed Plant Machinery Exported to Mali)
Poultry Feed Pellet Plant Photo Display
This complete poultry feed plant project is built for one of our customers in Uganda, designed for manufacturing chicken feed pellets in small to medium scale production. If you are planning to start your own animal feed producing business (including small feed pellet plants and complete large scale animal feed production lines) and want to get more details about the equipment design, production cost and price of the equipment etc., don’t hesitate t o contact us! (Related Article: 5t/h Feed Pellet Production Line Equipment Schedule)
Poultry Feed Plant Machinery Overview
You get the most benefits and save money when you choose the right animal feed machinery company like ABC Machinery. Farmers want the most quality feed that is quickly and best consumed by chickens, and our company is devoted to creating the feed processing machine that does just that. We can offer a complete poultry feed pellet plant that provides an animal feed production process solution that is sanitary, nutritional, balanced, and easily digested.
Final Poultry Feed Pellets Display
The following is the chicken feed pellets manufactured in the commissioning process of the feed mill project. From the picture, we can see that the final produced pellets have uniform size and less ashes, which is easy to be disgusted by the animals.
Feed Pellets vs Mash and Traditional Fodder
|Feed type||Pellet feed||Mash and traditional feed|
|Size and type||Uniform cylinders with high density||Powder mixed with multiple raw materials|
|Nutrition||Comprehensive and even||Single and not even|
|Animal picking degree||Less||More|
|Occupied space size||Less||Much|
The table above clearly shows the highlights of feed pellets when comparing poultry feed pellets to mash or regular fodder, it is evident that the feed pellets are cleaner, healthier, and easier for transportation. They offer a more condensed way of providing essential nutrition. That is the reason why feed pellets have increased in popularity in the past decade, even more and more farmers choose to buy poultry feed plants to produce feed for their animals by themselves. Our feed machinery makes quality and lasting poultry feed plants with your needs in mind.
Complete Poultry Feed Plant Process Overview
- Raw Materials:Ingredients that can be used in the feed plant include soybeans, soybean meal, alfalfa, corn, fish meal, amino acids, fusel meal, additives, whey powder, oil, meat, bone meal, corn sweet sorghum, etc.
- Grinding Process: The Hammer Mill is suitable for grinding raw materials into powder into a size that is optimal for the pellets. (Click here to see all the related accessory equipment in feed processing plant)
- Mixing Process: The use of the Mixer blends various ingredients thoroughly to ensure the nutrients are well balanced and evenly distributed to each pellet.
- Pelletizing Process: The poultry Feed Pellet Mill is the main component in the poultry feed pellet plant. Compared to the flat die feed pellet machine, the ring die Feed pellet machine is more efficient and suitable for higher quality poultry feed pellet production in larger farms or feed pellet factories. The built-in steam collection conditioner mixes and cooks materials completely and uniformly to meet requirements and ensure that the final product is of the highest quality. (Recent News: Small Feed Pellet Mills Exported to Nigeria)
- Cooling and Packing Process: In the end, you are left with completed pellets, rich in nutrition, palatability, and digestibility. Feed pellet coolers and packing machines are available for purchase for optimal results.
Tips for Manufacturing High Quality Poultry Feed Pellets
The production process mentioned above is specially designed for our Ugandan client, we can customize the poultry feed production process design based on your actual condition and requirements. With years of manufacturing poultry feed machines, we summarized some tips for manufacturing poultry feed for you:
- Poultry feed often contains a high amount of grain and that means it is high in fiber. Good pre-conditioning quality ensures successful feed pellets production.
- Maintain the proper amount of moisture and monitor the heat source- both indirect and direct- as it will make the mash soft with great flexibility of Gelatin-like starch is a great binder to form the pellets.
- Too much fat in the formula will create a lot of fine formations during pelleting. We suggest adding 1% of the fat into the mixture to lower the wear on the dies and improve the product throughout the pellet mill.
- The additional fat can be sprayed evenly on the pellets to increase the fat contents and the surface of the pellets.
Video of Making Pellets with Poultry Feed Plant
Here is the video of making poultry feed pellets from our clients who showed a great satisfaction for the final produced animal pellet feed. If you have any idea of making pellet feed for your animals, please feel free to send your inquiry in the form below